Friday, March 24, 2006

The hypogonadism story

So I have to call a guy to remind him he has an apointment to scan his pituitary gland to rule out a tumor the following day, so:

D: Hi, my name is Dildi Baggins* and I'm calling from The Independent Medical Faclity**
Guy: (Shouting) NO, NO. NO! NEVER!
D: I'm sorry? Sir I'm calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow at...
Guy: (Loudly)These Doctors treat me like shit! - do you know what shit is? Huh?(with previously unheard confidence, as if swearing made him feel great!)
D: Yeah! (proudly, as if I knew about shit way before anyone else liked it)
Guy: This one time I passed out in the doctors office and I wake up and I'm missing a tooth.
D: I, oh - yeah? ok
Guy: So I go to this new doctor and she's mean - she says, "DROP YOUR PANTS SO I CAN GRAB YOUR BALLS"!
D: Wow, that's terrible.
Guy: Do you understand how that feels? and bwa bwa bwa bwa... (he goes off on a rant...)
D: I'm sorry to hear about that sir, I'm going to just cancel your appointment ok? Have a nice weekend then.
Guy: What? ok.

*(name changed to protect me, or something)
**(more fake names used)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home